To investigate changes in RPM, history is the place to go. History captures and displays what's changed, who changed it, and when.
Below is a list of history pages related to commissions.
Each history page in RPM has the same columns as shown below.
- The Category column is interactive. If you click on a certain category, all history entries for that category will be aggregated in the view. Click Back to all, to view all history entries.
- The ID column identifies the specific location in RPM the history entry pertains to.
- The What column details the outcome of the history entry. For example, Added, Edited, or Trashed.
- The Method column details how the history entry was made. For example, Edited, Added, API.
- The Value column displays, if applicable, the change related to the history entry. Note that the value displayed is what the value was changed to.
- The When column details when the history entry was made.
- The By column displays the name of the user that made the change.
- The Role column displays the role of the user that made the change.
- The User ID column displays the User ID.
If you need to examine history using the capabilities of Excel, download history using the Download button.