Top left menu >> Setup >> Click on desired process >>
- Archive and Remove the current process. Archiving will preserve the forms and settings of the process while removing it from the process group and placing it into an archived group. Removing the process will delete all forms and referenced data associated with said process.
- Display Settings - Edit the Display Settings. Click here for more information.
- General Settings
- Default columns - affect the All view for each user group plus Actions. Edit this to change the default view for users across the board.
- File Folders - Determine which folders are shown on each form from the process. Click here to learn more.
- Files - Any file or link placed in here will be shown on every form started from this process.
- Download - provides an XML file that can be used to import a process. Useful if you'd like to copy an existing process for testing.
- Layouts - layouts are HTML and CSS based reports that can pull data directly from a form and display it in a more presentable fashion for customers or others. In Telco this is commonly used to display clean quotes once an opportunity is filled out. Click here to learn more.