The Yes/no breakdown widget, displays the breakdown of values from Yes/no list fields.
To add a Yes/no breakdown widget first choose the dashboard you want to add it to.
Then in an available column click +Add a widget and choose + New widget from the box.
Choose the Yes/no list breakdown.
To setup this widget:
- enter a Widget name and Display text
- pick the Process where the Yes/no list field resides.
- choose the View that will determine the scope of forms you are using for the widget
- choose the Yes/no list field from the Field menu
- if you want, you can limit the number of list options from the Yes/no list field that will be displayed in the widget. For example, if you want to just show the top 10 list options, enter "10" in the Limit options listed (0 is no limit) box.
- choose the focus of the Yes/no list.
- Options will display all of the list options in a list
- Yes breakdown will display just the "Yes" values
- No breakdown will display just the "No" values
- Yes breakdown + no sum will display the breakdown of the "Yes" values and the sum of the "No" values
- No breakdown + yes sum will display the breakdown of the "No" values and the sum of the "Yes" values
- Yes + no sums will display the sum of both the "Yes" and the "No" values
- Yes + no breakdowns will display the breakdown of both the "Yes" and the "No" values
- pick the Format, to either display the quantity or the percent
- choose the Render type